Sharing some Ministry magic
We’re looking for youth workers to help us develop a training programme based on our storymaking workshops.
This summer, we will be trialling a brand new training programme to support youth workers to run storymaking workshops in their community. Our story making workshops are proven to increase young people’s confidence and build their communication skills.
If you believe that building young people’s creativity and confidence, helping them find a voice to express the things that are important to them, then this could be the right opportunity for you.
So far, we’ve had some fantastic consultation sessions with enthusiastic youth workers from SkyWay. We are now looking to take everything we’ve learnt and open up our consultation to other groups.
We will be running 90-minute active, engaging, fast paced and fun sessions for youth workers across the summer.
The session dates are flexible and can take place at:
- Your service or centre with your youth work team
- Our base in Hoxton Hackney, London, N1
- Shared sessions with other youth workers
By taking part you will be:
- Eligible to attend 12-hours of FREE CPD training in September (across four Monday mornings) developing your skills to run story making workshops
- Sharing your ideas, opinions and expertise
- Developing your professional skills to build your CV
To find out more email Staś Smagala, Training Projects Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7729 4159.